The clutch is located in the flywheel housing between the engine and the gearbox. The clutch assembly is fixed on the rear plane of the flywheel with screws. The output shaft of the clutch is the input shaft of the gearbox.In the process of driving the car, the driver can step down or release the clutch pedal according to the need, so that the engine and the gearbox temporarily separated and gradually engaged, to cut off or transfer the engine to the transmission input power.Clutch is a common part in mechanical transmission, which can be separated or engaged at any time.The basic requirements are: smooth joint, rapid and thorough separation;Convenient adjustment and repair;Small outer dimension;The quality of small;Good wear resistance and sufficient heat dissipation capacity;It is easy to operate and labor-saving. It is commonly divided into two types: tooth embedded type and friction type.
Clutch use maintenance and maintenance
Matters needing attention
1. The clutch must be cleaned before installation to remove anti-rust grease and debris.
2. The clutch can be installed coaxially or separately, and the axial direction must be fixed. The active part and the driven part are not allowed to have axial channeling.
3. When the wet electromagnetic clutch works, lubricating oil must be added between the friction plates. The lubrication method is (1) divided pouring oil lubrication;(2) oil bath lubrication, the part immersed in the oil is about 5 times of the clutch volume;(3) Axial oil supply lubrication, in high speed and high frequency action should be used in the axial oil supply method.
4. When installing the embedded electromagnetic clutch, it is necessary to ensure that there is a certain gap between the teeth on the end face, so that there is no tooth grinding phenomenon when idling, but it shall not be greater than δ value.
5, The electromagnetic clutch and brake are B class insulation, the normal temperature rise is 40℃.The working temperature of the ultimate thermal balance is not allowed to exceed 100℃, otherwise the coil and the friction part are prone to damage.
6. Power supply and control circuit, clutch power supply is 24 volts DC (except for special orders).It is obtained by three-phase or single-phase AC voltage through buck and full-wave rectifier (or bridge rectifier). No voltage regulator and flat wave require sufficient power.Half-wave rectified power sources are not allowed.
7. Clutch requirements of automobile transmission system
According to the use of the clutch, it should meet the following main requirements:
The joint is smooth and soft to ensure a smooth start of the car,
Separation quickly and thoroughly, easy to shift gear and engine start;
With appropriate reserve capacity, it can not only ensure the maximum torque of the transmission engine but also prevent transmission system overload;
The transmission inertia of the driven part should be as small as possible to reduce the impact when shifting gears;
With good heat dissipation ability, the car in the process of driving, when the need to frequently operate the clutch, the clutch will make the main, driven part of the relative slip, friction heat, heat if not timely scattered, will seriously affect the reliability and service life of the working place;
Easy to handle, to reduce driver fatigue.
First, the fault phenomenon: when the engine idles, although the clutch pedal has stepped on the bottom, it is difficult to hang the gear, and the transmission gear has a collision sound.Reluctantly put in gear, not yet relax the clutch pedal, the car has been running or flamed.
Two, check: remove the clutch bottom cover, put the transmission into neutral, the clutch in the end.Then, use the screwdriver to pull the follower.If it can be easily rolled, the clutch separation is good;If the dial does not move, indicating that the clutch separation is not complete.
1, check whether the clutch pedal free travel is too large, and adjust.
2. Check whether the height of the separation lever is consistent or too low.Dig the separation fork under the car, so that the front end of the separation bearing gently depends on the inner end face of the separation lever, turn the clutch for a week to check, if the inner end of the separation lever can not contact with the separation bearing at the same time, the height of the separation lever is not consistent, should be adjusted.If the separation lever is highly consistent and the separation is still incomplete, check the lever height.Adjust the separate levers to the same height. If they are completely separated, it means that they were not properly adjusted or worn out.After the separation lever adjustment, the free travel of the clutch pedal must be readjusted.
3. If the above adjustment is normal, the separation is still not complete, it is necessary to remove the clutch, check whether the driven plate is installed in reverse, whether the axial movement is difficult, whether the main and slave moving plate is warped, whether the separation lever screw is loose, whether the floating pin is off.
4. For the clutch of the new riveted friction plate, check whether the driven plate and the friction plate are too thick.If it is too thick, add a gasket between the clutch cover and the flywheel.
5. For the hydraulic transmission clutch, in addition to the above inspection, it should also be checked whether the brake fluid is missing, whether the pipeline leaks and discharge the air in the hydraulic system.
skid deal with
When clutch slip occurs, correct fault cause analysis should be carried out.
1. Causes of clutch slipping
(1) the driven disc friction plate wear is excessive or the rivet is exposed;
(2) the clutch pressure plate spring is too soft or broken;
(3) clutch pedal free travel is too small;
(4) oil stains or aging hardens on the friction plate of the driven disk;
(5) clutch and flywheel joint bolt loose;
(6) Clutch total pump oil return hole is blocked.
2. Troubleshooting sequence and position
(1) Check the free travel of the pedal, if it does not meet the standard value, it should be adjusted;
(2) if the free travel is normal, should remove the clutch bottom cover, check whether the clutch cover and the flywheel engagement bolt is loose, if loose, should be tightened;
(3) check whether there is oil on the edge of the clutch friction plate. If there is oil, it should be removed and cleaned with gasoline or alkaline water and dried, and then find out the source of oil and remove it;
(4) If it is found that the friction piece is seriously worn, the rivet is exposed, aging and hardened, burned and soaked by oil, etc., the new film should be replaced. The new friction piece should not be cracked or damaged, and the depth of the rivet should meet the requirements.
(5) Check the oil return hole of the clutch total pump, such as the oil return hole should be dredged;
(6) such as after the above inspection, adjustment and repair, still fail to troubleshoot, decompose the clutch, check the spring pressure plate.When the pressure disc spring is good, it should be the same length. If it is uneven, it should be replaced with new products. If the elasticity is slightly reduced and the length difference is not big, it can be adjusted by adding or subtraction gaskets below the spring.