FITMENT: ignition coil auto parts compatible with Chevrolet Toyota Ford Hyundai models Etc.
DIRECT REPLACEMENT: Easy to install. Each coil is designed for specific application, low-emissions, and high energy output. The plug boot contains high heat-resistant compound to help withstand heat and enhance product longevity.
OE STANDARD: All ignition coils are built to meet or exceed OE specifications. They are well-regarded in the industry for consistent performance and dependability.
MAINTENANCE: To prolong ignition coil lifespan, monitor the condition of your spark plug. An aged spark plug will overload and overwork the ignition coils, so keep your spark plug in good condition.
Buy Ignition Coil auto parts Compatible with Chevrolet Toyota Ford Hyundai，Choose the RYDW brand.
RYDW ignition coils always stick to the target so that your vehicle drives smoother and faster. We use an innovative, high heat resistant compound on the plug boot of our ignition coils to achieve extreme durability. All our products are constantly quality tested, so you can rest assured that your vehicle is always getting the best in its class.
Delivers trouble-free, consistent performance
Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
Improved coil efficiency reduces energy consumption
Excellent mechanical stability and corrosion protection
Improved fuel consumption and lower exhaust emissions
Constantly tested against strict quality requirements
1. Disconnect the battery and negative battery cable to cut vehicle power. Use a socket or wrench to release the clamp bolt, then place the cable to the terminal.
2. Locate the ignition coils that are on top of the engine. They will be attached to the engine block area.
3. Disconnect and extract the old ignition coil. To do so, untighten the bolts that attach it to the vehicle, and disconnect its electrical connectors.
4. Install the new ignition coil by inversely repeating the above steps.
5. Reconnect the battery. Attach the negative battery terminal to the car battery and restore vehicle power.
6. Test the new coil. Start the engine with the vehicle in park. If the vehicle starts normally, go ahead and perform a test drive.
Prior to finalization, each coil undergoes strict tests to check the following:
Rapid Fire Pulse
RYDW offer the most optimal combination, performance and dependability. We won’t let our parts leave the factory until they have been quality-checked three times or more.
Time to replace the ignition coils when:
Switching off in climbing
Shaking heavily in starting
Speed up powerlessly