DIRECT REPLACEMENT: Easy to install. Each coil is designed for specialized performance application, low-emissions, high energy output. The plug boot contains high heat-resistant compound to help withstand heat and enhance product longevity.
OE STANDARD: All ignition coils are built to meet or exceed OE specifications, they are well-regarded in the industry for consistent performance and dependability.
NOTE: Please check compatibility carefully to avoid ordering the wrong coils.
MAINTENANCE: To prolong the ignition coil lifespan, monitor the condition of your spark plug
. An aged spark plug will overload and overwork the ignition coils, so keep your spark plug in good condition.
1. Disconnect the battery and negative battery cable to cut vehicle power. Use a socket or wrench to release the clamp bolt, then place the cable to the terminal.
2. Locate the ignition coils that are on top of the engine. They will be attached to the engine block area.
3. Disconnect and extract the old ignition coil. To do so, untighten the bolts that attach it to the vehicle, and disconnect its electrical connectors.
4. Install the new ignition coil by inversely repeating the above steps.
5. Reconnect the battery. Attach the negative battery terminal to the car battery and restore vehicle power.
6. Test the new coil. Start the engine with the vehicle in park. If the vehicle starts normally, go ahead and perform a test drive