The auto parts engine piston is the reciprocating movement in the cylinder body of an automobile engine. The basic structure of piston can be divided into top, head and skirt. The piston top is the main part of the combustor, and its shape depends on the combustor form. Most gasoline engines use flat - top piston, which has the advantage of small heat absorption area. The top of the piston of diesel engine often has a variety of pits, whose specific shape, position and size must be in accordance with the mixture formation and combustion requirements of diesel engine.
Engine piston technical requirements
1. To have enough strength, stiffness, small mass, light weight, to ensure the minimum inertia force.
2. Good thermal conductivity, high temperature, high pressure, corrosion resistance, sufficient heat dissipation capacity, small heating area.
3. There should be a small friction coefficient between the piston and the piston wall.
4. When the temperature changes, the size and shape change should be small, and the cylinder wall should keep the minimum clearance.
5. Small coefficient of thermal expansion, small specific gravity, good wear reduction and thermal strength.